oh my gosh what a big grown up bubby she is ; u ; you need to go give her kisses right this instant. what kind of dog is she? and omg she hides car keys? what a wicked little thing she is i bet she just wants you guys to stay home and not leave omg precious bab i can’t alskf
(thank you so much for telling me these stories i’m just giggle sobbing over here like an idiot but i love dogs so much sob sob)
oh my gosh that’s really really cute omg precious puppy omgggg ; O ;
did you go get her and did you take her upstairs or back downstairs omg what a cutie baby omg i love puppies so much can she handle stairs now or is she still afraid of heights asdlfk pUPPY //muffled weeping
today’s date is 11/12/13 and that is very satisfying to me
Wow I’m American and I just realized how ridiculous and flip flopped the system is because of the size of unit of measurement wtf
It should be day month year because month day year makes no sense I’m moving to another country
Why do we Americans even use the system we do?
Because it’s easier to sort columns or blocks of information visually at a glance.If 12/15/2013 and 11/16/2013 occur in the same list, you can more quickly parse which one happened before the other, and if you only care about November you can find those dates quickly.
How often do you need to organize a block of dates by which one happened on the 17th day of a month versus which ones happened in November? Honestly, we could say it’s ridiculous and flip-flopped to not have them in order of the lowest range to greatest range (1 to 12, 1 to 31, 1 to 2013 and counting).
Even when records are already organized in order by dates, it’s easier to read and cleaner-looking if the first part of the date isn’t the one that changes every single day.
Also, think about how you look up dates in a paper calendar. Today’s the 15th. Do you flip through a 31 page book until you get to page 15, then find November?
No. You start at November then go to the 15th. You might be saying “But you don’t then go to 2013, so this is nonsense.” But look at how we actually write out the date:
November 15th, 2013.
The comma there is meaningful. This isn’t Medium Thing Little Thing Big Thing. It’s Thing, Clarifying Information. Thing takes the format of (Category Of Thing) (Identifier Of Thing), because when you’re finding something you go by category first.
Also, as with most ^English things that are considered “American”, this format started in the U.K. It was apparently popularized by newspapers. I’m going to go out on a limb and hypothesize that it was because if the date comes first, you’d have to un-set the text for the month potentially every single day, whereas if the month comes first, you’re only changing the day when you change the day. Basically, the same logic for why calendars are organized by month first. Having the thing that changes most often first is inefficient. Having the thing that changes least often (the year) first front-loads the least significant piece of information. So they put the month first as a balanced approach.
alexandraerin dropping knowledge bombs
I’d never, ever hurt a lady but I’d be happy to punch a feminist.
It’d bring me great joy.
I’m 6’2 and weigh 180lbs
ready when you are
Or if you’d like to have some more options….
and have 9 years of combined martial arts training and 3 years of being a Line Backer in football.
Just in case you are looking for variety.
what about a lady and a feminist. warning, combatives certified soldier.
im p sure KanyeRoss is the only Homestuck rule 63 I need
And last but not least Peter Layton, who established London Glassblowing. His stunning glass creations are seen throughout the Gallery and if you are not familiar with his work, if you were to see them, your will be breathe taken.
Peter’s creations are free glass blown with the inclusion of an array of colours creating stunning layered patterns over a beautiful simple blown form.
They look just like miniature planets with the swirls and patterns of colours over all of his creations.
Just stunning and most certainly worth a trip down to London Glassblowing, you will be amazed, just as i was.
Studs square colour jumperskirt
Can I just say that that is an excellent example of a forward role and not at all encumbered by the bow
Well done, Jennifer
Can I also just say that is an excellent example of a proper anchor in archery and she is holding the bow perfectly
Again, well done, Jennifer
man it’s super late but i basically boils down to
- i’m not a fan of the doctor behaving like a complete child
- not bothering to find amy’s baby
- not telling amy about being pregnant
- brainwashing humanity to murder for him
- stalking clara/not telling her he’s met her twice before
- effectively murdering oswin by leaving her to die in the explosion he enables by removing the defences and not taking her with him just because her mind is trapped in a metal tank
- murdering dozens of coma patients by exploding the spaceship without even thinking about rescuing them
- not a fan of a character who is constantly lying and who i can’t trust as a viewer
- i didn’t realise this for ages, but the way he spits out food and water onto amelia’s floor, and throws/smashes china plates- like oh my god little 7 year old amelia is going to have clear that up you asshole?
- letting river take the fall for his murder so that he can remain ‘in the shadows’, while she spends her life locked up in a cell
- phrases like ‘humany wumany’ and ‘explodey wodey’
- the constant twirling
- ’——- are cool’
- him cutting himself off from humanity and literally sulking in a cloud because his friends are happy together (and totally able to seem him again tbqh), after he failed to manipulate amy into staying with him
- talking down to people, calling them stupid (strax for example)
- sexually assaulting rory
- sexually assaulting a married queer woman and not apologising when she slaps him.
- making boner movements with various phallic objects
- acting sexually aware one minute (wrt river, leering at clara’s bum) and then the next he’s flailing like a kid when he’s being kissed and not understanding that craig is implying sex or that amy and rory are having sex
- acting like he’s never been on earth before and not understanding human customs (somewhat limited to the craig episodes which is why i don’t like them)
- sick of stories centering on his importance to the universe
- forcing river to break her wrist and screaming at her, despite the fact that they could have just written the line about it being broken in the book, but not gone ahead with it irl
- sniggering behind clara’s back when she accuses him of thinking women can’t drive
- his reply ‘it’s a woman’ and facial expression to the monk
- forcing his friends to witness his ‘death’ and to think he’s dead for god knows how long
- when rory crashes the TARDIS because he was distracted by looking up amy’s skirt, instead of telling rory to pay more attention, he tells amy to put some trousers on
- how he’s constantly running from his darkest day, or his darkest hour and rising up higher than before and falling father than before and omg stop being so dramatic
- ‘ Ah, well, she’s been brainwashed. It all makes sense to her. Plus, she is a woman.’there’s probably more but it’s 2am